This first one is a side view and you can see her eyes, nose and lips.

This is also a side view, this time her face is away from us so you can really only see her cheek. I'm told her face is right up against the placenta and her head is down and in position.

She has some chubby cheeks and apparently some hair!

Surprisingly, she wasn't moving around much during the ultrasound then Walter began talking to my belly and she began to smile!



WOW--she certainly did smile when Walter talked to her--how sweet --and amazing to be able to
ReplyDeletesee this!!--Auntie Rosie
WOW!!!!!!!! oh my goodness! that is amazing! she is so cute!!! i can't wait to see her in person!! congrats!
ReplyDeleteKim, I can't believe how clearly you can see her in the ultrasound. It's amazing how babies respond even in the womb. I can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteHey there! I'm a friend of the Dougoveto family and found your blog from Anna's blog. I love the name Scarlett! I think a great nickname would be Cary (pronouonced "Car - ee").
ReplyDeleteI have been praying for you that you have a safe delivery.
Peace!