
Very excited cousins... The twins, Mark & Isaac, really want Becky to have another baby. They have seen a number of newborns lately and now want one in the family. They were actually praying for it the other night and Mark came out and said "I know, maybe Auntie Kimmy will let us have her baby"... Isn't that hilarious?



Belly time...

Our little angel, sleeping... One of my favorites, especially since she's not crying!

After a bath... look at those curls!

I can't believe the curls!!!!!!! Wow what a lucky little girl. Thanks for all the beautiful pictures....she sure can hold her head up already...she is just darling......
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. Her hair is awesome! Those are some great pictures!
ReplyDeleteI just love the pictures, Kim!!! Scarlett is so beautiful. It is cute to see her cousins holding her!
ReplyDeleteOh man, Walt and Kim, Scarlett is such a cutie! I can't believe how curly her hair is. That's awesome! She's beautiful.
ReplyDelete