Scarlett certainly is enjoying her time in the country!!!!!!Everyone else is too. How wonderful to be able to get together and relax. Wish I could have been there with you.
Scarlett is such a cutie! How cute that she is sucking her fingers. And what an adorable bonnett!!:) Looks like you guys had a great time up north. Wish we could have been there with you! Hope you guys are doing well!
Great pictures, guys! It was so fun hanging out!
ReplyDeleteScarlett certainly is enjoying her time in the country!!!!!!Everyone else is too. How wonderful to be able to get together and relax. Wish I could have been there with you.
ReplyDeleteScarlett is such a cutie! How cute that she is sucking her fingers. And what an adorable bonnett!!:) Looks like you guys had a great time up north. Wish we could have been there with you! Hope you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeleteOh man, I love the 2nd and 3rd pictures... they are adorable! Looks like you had lots of fun at Kevin's. Great post, guys!!! Love and miss you!
ReplyDeleteHey Kim, I love the picture of you and Scarlett on the porch. It's so cute how she is smiling.
ReplyDelete