That little chair is so cute. Scarlett looks so happy in it. Thanks so much for posting the pictures of it!
I've never seen a chair like that! It looks like Scarlet really likes it! I love the 4th picture of Walter with Scarlett where she has her hand on him. What a great picture!
I love that first picture... I just want to kiss her! The little seat is pretty cool, guys. Scarlett looks very happy in it. Great post!
That little chair is so cute. Scarlett looks so happy in it. Thanks so much for posting the pictures of it!
ReplyDeleteI've never seen a chair like that! It looks like Scarlet really likes it! I love the 4th picture of Walter with Scarlett where she has her hand on him. What a great picture!
ReplyDeleteI love that first picture... I just want to kiss her! The little seat is pretty cool, guys. Scarlett looks very happy in it. Great post!
ReplyDelete