Kim, you need to enter that third picture into a contest! What an amazing picture! Scarlett just looks so beautiful with those blue eyes and that sweet smile!
Those pictures are adorable!! I love the one of just Scarlett laying down and her looking to the side. Just beautiful! Great work with the camera...fun isn't it? THanks for posting!
I just love the third picture of her on the towel! She is so beautiful. What a darling swimsuit!
ReplyDeleteI love Scarlett's little swimsuit. It's adorable. She looks like she's loving the poolside relaxation!
ReplyDeleteKim, you need to enter that third picture into a contest! What an amazing picture! Scarlett just looks so beautiful with those blue eyes and that sweet smile!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are adorable!! I love the one of just Scarlett laying down and her looking to the side. Just beautiful! Great work with the camera...fun isn't it? THanks for posting!
ReplyDelete