Scarlett is getting so big. She looks so proud of herself for sitting up! It feels like forever since I have seen her. We need to get together sometime for a visit! :-)
I just went through all the pictures from your visit here...what grand memories for all of us...hope we can do that again sometime soon...it was just so much fun ..Scarlett is getting there..won't be long and she'll be walking....what a little doll.....miss you all so much.....
Scarlett is getting so big. She looks so proud of herself for sitting up! It feels like forever since I have seen her. We need to get together sometime for a visit! :-)
ReplyDeleteScarlet is so happy... I love it!
ReplyDeleteI just went through all the pictures from your visit here...what grand memories for all of us...hope we can do that again sometime soon...it was just so much fun ..Scarlett is getting there..won't be long and she'll be walking....what a little doll.....miss you all so much.....
ReplyDelete