December 17, 2010

A visit to the Renaissance Center to see Santa!

Scarlett usually tries to bite on her books at home... Santa's book wasn't any different..



She seemed quite content on Santa's lap!





Santa was having such a good time with her that he wanted to walk over to the Christmas tree for a picture as well.



Of course mommy and daddy had to get in on the Santa action...



So did Walter's co-workers...



We got a coffee afterward and sat over by some couches and took some photos.





3 comments:

  1. She's so absorbed in the book I don't think she cares that there's a big man in a red suit holding her! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! I love Scarlett's smile in the last picture with you, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture is so cute! I love her smile! What a great looking Santa. He looks so real. I can't believe how comfortable Scarlett was with him. :)

    ReplyDelete