June 6, 2011

1st Birthday, Pool, etc.

The cake...



Scarlett & Great-Grandma.



Everyone is singing.





Family picture!



Yummy, I think she likes it!





We went over to the pool on Sunday. Scarlett had a lot of fun.





We let Scarlett wear her birthday suit the other night and daddy caught her going potty. I thought this was funny so I had to share it :)

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures. It was a sweet first birthday party. Sorry we had to be there so late and we didn't get much of a chance to talk to you or Walter. That last picture is hilarious. Little Scarlett's watching like, "What is that?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like the birthday party was so much fun. I wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like everyone had great time at the party..especially Scarlett..so sorry we couldn't be there...its hard to believe she is one already!!!
    We loved the videos too.

    ReplyDelete